For first time users, accomplish the Turnitin Plagiarism Checker form to set-up your turnitin account.
To submit paper to an assignment in Turnitin, please follow these instructions:
1. Log in to turnitin.com;
2. Once you’ve logged in, you should see your homepage listing the classes you enrolled in;
3. Click the name of the class where you’d like to upload a file. This will take you to your Class Homepage for that class;
4. Click the Submit button to the right of the assignment name. This will take you to the file submission page;
5. Enter a title for the submission;
6. Click one of the submission buttons;
7. Select the file you want to upload;
8. Click the Upload button on the file submission page;
9. Then, you must click the Confirm button to officially upload the file to the assignment;
10. Inform the library that you have submitted already your paper and ask a copy of your paper with the Turnitin Similarity Index Report.
Video tutorial on navigating Turnitin.