UPCAT results are now posted at the Office of Admissions. Congratulations to the new Iskos/Iskas. Just click the link: https://upcat.up.edu.ph/results/index.html to view the list of passers. And congratulations to UP Cebu passers, see you on August 2018.
Our latest issues of Print Periodical subscriptions for the month of April 2018. Just visit the Library or you may email us at [email protected] for the full text of a specific article (not the whole issue). Click the image below to download the table of contents. Or click the periodical page and select current issues to view and download table of contents
URL – http://academic.eb.com
Britannica Academic delivers fast and easy access to high-quality, comprehensive information. The rich combination of the venerable Encyclopædia Britannica plus Merriam-Webster’s Collegiate Dictionary and Thesaurus, magazines and periodicals, and many other research tools provides the variety of reliable sources that students need to consult when conducting thorough research—all from one resource. Written by Nobel laureates, historians, curators, professors, and other notable experts, Britannica Academic’s articles provide trusted information with balanced, global perspectives and insights that users will not find anywhere else.
- In excess of 100,000 new and revised articles, with contributions from more than 100 Nobel laureates, numerous heads of state, Pulitzer Prize winners, leading professors, and experts in all fields of human endeavor.
- Integration with Britannica ImageQuest, which offers a streamlined ability to explore millions of related images right from the search results page (requires subscriptions to both resources).
- A unique “Article History” feature, which allows users to see every update or editorial change in every article.
- Biography, subject, and contributor browses; e-books and primary sources; thousands of periodicals.
- News feeds from the New York Times and the BBC; editor-selected Web sites; an interactive world atlas; and famous quotations.
- Updated versions of the World Data Analyst and articles from the Britannica Book of the Year—as well as thousands of photographs, videos, tables, graphs, and illustrations.